Mark and I have been talking a lot about life changes and dreams for the future, and aptly enough, my table topics question at tonight’s Toastmasters meeting was about what I would try if I could do it fearlessly. I think perhaps she was getting at the popular question, ‘what would you do if you knew you could not fail?’
Here are a few things I would love to do, given ample resources and guaranteed success:
- Make people over. Really I’d like to just endlessly style myself, but doing it for other people (with THEIR money) would be more practical and more rewarding.
- Be a photographer for National Geographic.
- Spend two months finding and documenting new insect species in an exotic location.
- Photograph Earth from space.
- Bike and backpack my way across every continent. Well, Antarctica might be a very short visit, but I consider it a necessary evil in the name of completeness.
So how about you?