A sample text widget

Etiam pulvinar consectetur dolor sed malesuada. Ut convallis euismod dolor nec pretium. Nunc ut tristique massa.

Nam sodales mi vitae dolor ullamcorper et vulputate enim accumsan. Morbi orci magna, tincidunt vitae molestie nec, molestie at mi. Nulla nulla lorem, suscipit in posuere in, interdum non magna.

20000 leagues beneath my to-do list

I had so hoped that tonight I would be posting my second Valentine’s Day craft, but then all of a sudden, OMG it was already tonight!  The worst part is that I have finished 90% of the work, I just can’t find time for the remaining 10%.  I think my window of opportunity is Saturday, if I can keep from sleeping all day.  Have you ever been so tired in the evening that you needed a nap just to get the energy to go to bed?  That is how I usually feel by Thursday, if not sooner.

I also need to finish preparing for my Toastmasters speech, which is happening on Tuesday.  I’m excited to give it and I think it will be a good one.  I think Sweet Pea is going to hear it a few times while I’m crafting on Saturday.

Then there are all the other little Being An Adult to-do items that threaten to swallow your weekend before you know what happened, but I am going to try to keep them at bay since it is Valentine’s weekend.  We are going out for our fancy dinner on Sunday night, then sleeping in on Monday and spending the day at a spa.  Can’t wait!

Leave a Reply




You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.