Overall, I’d have to give this week 8 out of 10, mostly on account of having taken Monday off for Valentine’s Day! Let’s see how the week washed out:
- Low: I have been so tired at work all week that I can hardly focus and had to lock myself in an empty conference room for 10 minutes so I could close my eyes!
- High: Tomorrow we find out about our bonuses for 2010 and there will be doughnuts!
- Low: I got burned by my hot stone massage! Nothing severe, but still uncomfortable and unexpected.
- High: That I had a massage at all, of course! And a full day at a great spa with my valentine.
- Low: We are out of dessert tonight and I was too tired to bake something. :(
- High: I can definitely get a week’s worth of high just remembering our Valentine’s Eve dinner at Rainbow Lodge!
- Low: Hair was out of control this week for no apparent reason and my next cut is still a few weeks away.
- High: I wore red nail polish for the first time in at least a year and realized I love it!
- Low: Inspired by my red nail polish, I decided to Back-to-MAC for some Russian Red lipstick at the closest MAC counter. They were sold out! Tried my next option, MAC Red. They were sold out of that, too!
- High: Took home Syrup instead, which is so pretty it may be my new everyday shade. And I still have plenty of empties to try again on that Russian Red. Is anything more fun than free makeup? Maybe a kitten, but just barely.
How was your week?